nikuko/Alan Sondheim

Commentary and Analysis

Please go to: http://nikuko.blogspot.com

Deconstruction:

My Cluttered corner of the dance studio. Cloth, food items, all supine, is yours... in-me the we, is , 011], ? ... you is Of interest here, surely, the fresco chalk-like quality of the cornice, here, it's you?

My and every one of us; our stains are everywhere, disappearing, over- written. is yours... in the coming, is , 025], ? ... you is happenstance, something returns, impounding existence. here, it's you? incandescent unbearable me within-you your baby!

My belled fool, carnivale, something murmuring at the base of every image, is yours... in the , is , 040], ? ... crawled is attention. By happen- stance, something will return with fury; by here, it's crawled?

My Geneva, as elsewhere, seven is Simon's, holds my attention, blocked out. is yours... inside the i, is , 031], ? ... incandescent is caressing, waiting for their body's fulfillment. I fascinate myself with here, it's incandescent?

My impefectly completed - all of these move quickly to the periphery of our is yours... in the , is , 041], ? ... highs is Geneva, as elsewhere, seven is Simon's, holds my attention, blocked out. here, it's highs?

My Of interest here, surely, the fresco chalk-like quality of the cornice, is yours... in the she, is , 019], ? ... incandescent is anthropological theory. Circumscription is augmented, undercut, by here, it's incan- descent?

My posted by alan at 9:31 PM 0 comments links to this post is yours...
within the coming, is , 025], ? ... you is caressing, waiting for their body's fulfillment. I fascinate myself with here, it's you?

, opens my directory! in the the, is , 016], ? ... impossible is Geneva, as elsewhere, seven is Simon's, holds my attention, blocked out. here, it's impossible?

on unbearable me within your your! My Thursday, April 20, 2006 is yours...
put-you-in-me the and, is , 035], ? ... crawled is Sondheim here, it's crawled?

My is yours... inside the ties, is , 020], ? ... you is nikuko here, it's you?

My Cluttered corner of the dance studio. Cloth, food items, all supine, is yours... put-you-in-me the where, is , 010], ? ... floors is posted by alan at 9:37 PM 0 comments links to this post here, it's floors?

[by Alan Sondheim fri 21/04/2006 7:00]

Comments

Popular Posts