the way that it works is the way that it works so i must admit i have neglected my regular job for too long again in favour of the Cathedral so now i will have to catch up finn & hookedonancially again so i will not bother anyone too much the next week or so and start thinking that i needn't do anything, nothing is asked of me, so when started i only need to do what my customers are waiting for so i empty myself and into this void i pour down an image that struck me today it will be me for so long because it is you that i longed for for so long and i am one with my desire so now all i can think of is all i can think of is Dana Miller in the Pond

for so long
4 u

gotterdammerung: what was that formula in Dune again? Through my will alone and ...

nono. stick to Dana Miller in the Pond

Luigi?

Comments

Popular Posts